Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D Empty
PostSubject: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Ok, I know it´s not easy to pick only 3, because all of them are amazing, but just try Razz
My top 3 (actually a little more LOL):

Earth Song / Heal The World - simply incredible, too much that I can decide LOL The first one making me shiver, almost cry, stunned... The other one giving me hope, making me smile and believe that this world can be beautiful if we do just so little....A seemingly simple idea, but incredibly effective....Besides, the children are just way too adorable Very Happy

Thriller / Black Or White - again, can´t decide, but how could I omit the first one? lol! Incredibly funny, incredibly cute and incredibly danced - a masterpiece forever!! Very Happy BOW is a classic on its own as well - excellent funny beginning, colourful scenes, morphing for the first time ever, and THAT panther dance..... Dancing

Stranger in Moscow / Will You Be There - can´t decide again LOL Both simply beautiful, the one in its poor black and white mood, with slow motion, the purifying rain, sad yet so lovely and calming... The other one I just L.O.V.E, especially for the ending, the lovely soft dance, Michael´s moving spoken words and that beautiful angel embrassing him in the end - so much more touching now than ever.....
Back to top Go down
MJloveyouARM
Who Is It
Who Is It
MJloveyouARM

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm

1. You Rock My World - mostly cuz it's just so sexii. Wink
2. They Don't Care About Us (Prison and Brazil) - once again extreme sexiness. Smile
3. Bad - and again extreme sexiness.

But for all of them I love the song themselves. Smile And the video themselves (not just his sexiness)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MJloveyouARM
bex
Who Is It
Who Is It
bex

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

ok my top three XD:

number 1:- it is without doubt smooth criminal Smile those dance moves are incredible XD and i love the 30s theme XD its AWSUM!!! xxx

number 2:- BAD, ive been dieing to get an outfit like that for years, its soo kool XD plus he looks soooo hot in those tight trousers XD xx

number 3:- dirty diana.....because its the most sexiest video of him EVEEERRR!!! aaaaaaahh!! xxxx

ok who agrees lol :L
Back to top Go down
James283126
Who Is It
Who Is It
James283126

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 pm

I would have to say 1.SmoothC. 2.Ghosts(If i can count that haha) 3. i'll tie bad and thriller haha...i think i cheated.
Back to top Go down
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:22 pm

You can count Ghosts, James Very Happy
And by reading all this, I realize, I could make a different list each time I log in here lol
Back to top Go down
Nayla<3'sMJforever
Who Is It
Who Is It
Nayla<3'sMJforever

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 am

1) You Rock My world
2) Ghosts
3) Smooth Criminal

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grabmycrotch
Who Is It
Who Is It
grabmycrotch

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 am

Oh godddd, how can we chose?
I'd have to say,
YRMW
Ghosts
and Smooth Criminal,
like above ^

their amazing. and he's so damn sexy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D   Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Your TOP THREE MJ short films :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Because this is Michael street! :: Another Part Of Michael-
Jump to: