Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

Favourite Michael Jackson Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Whats your favourite Michael Jackson tour?
Destiny
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap0%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Triumph
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap0%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Victory
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap9%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Bad
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap45%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Dangerous
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap9%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
HIStory
Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_lcap36%Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 am

I would say mine has to be Victory, the costumes were amazing even though michael hated it, i just think it looks amazing and also michael was good looking at this time.

Last edited by Minimj on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 am

I´d go for HIStory because the show Michael put on there was the most impressive one and was almost like a theatre experience - different stories, some including deep messages, amazing staging, costumes, choreography, scenes....
Entertainment of the highest class with a touch of philosophy in it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:28 am

all the way for BAD Very Happy second would be victory! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Maine
Stranger In Maine

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 am

My fave would be the HIStory tour cause it's my fave era but also because I love the setlist, the costumes (Gold Pants!), the video interludes, the intro and all of the effects!
Back to top Go down
Nayla<3'sMJforever
Who Is It
Who Is It
Nayla<3'sMJforever

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:07 am

As much as I'd like to pick History for umm..obvious reasons lol
I think Bad was the best if you take into account the singing and overall performances Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scottytodd
GJ Graphic Designer
GJ Graphic Designer
scottytodd

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Dangerous Tour is way superior to Bad and History in my books.

Though Bad was great the routines and live band seemed unpolished and amateur. Dangerous the routines were tight and were clearly sharpened up and improved from the Bad Tour.
Everything on Dangerous seemed complete,polished and perfected.

History definitely comes last on a whole. Michael maybe concentrated too much on the dance routines and drill and clearly didn't pay attention to LIVE vocals. The syncing is really unfortunate because if he had sang live History Tour would of been his best.

Dangerous Tour
Bad Tour
History Tour
Back to top Go down
Dr.Heat
Who Is It
Who Is It
Dr.Heat

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:51 pm

I think Michael's Energy on the Victory tour was amazing or at least it looked that way with the performances shown, he was hungry to get out there especially after the success of Thriller, I still think it would have been more Successful if he had done it solo.

The Bad tour was great Vocally, he was more comfortable and in charge, he was the captain of the ship for the first time in years, so he could sing and say anything, the show was all his, great moves also especially in performances like Human Nature and Shake Your Body, again the energy on Heartbreak hotel, shake your body was there, this was the last tour MJ sang all live.

The Dangerous tour....EPIC!! but from a technology perspective, everything was bigger, sound and stage effects were like nothing heard or seen before, as for the show itself it has its moments especially the intro (Jam) and Outro (Man in the Mirror)

The HIStory tour... lets just say if he didnt kill the Stranger in Moscow performances i would have considered it an utter failure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Michael Jackson Tour   Favourite Michael Jackson Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Michael Jackson Tour

View previous topic View next topic Back to top