Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

What made you a Michael Jackson fan?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

What made you a Michael Jackson fan? Empty
PostSubject: What made you a Michael Jackson fan?   What made you a Michael Jackson fan? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:55 pm

Apart from those who have been MJ fans since they were born Razz, the rest of us surely remember the day that it totally HIT us - the MJ mania Dancing lol!
My question is: What was the thing that made you a Michael Jackson fan?
Was it a song, a short film, a CD, a picture in a magazine, seeing Michael dance....?
Whatever it was, share it with us!

As for my part, MJ mania trully hit me when I first saw the short film Black Or White on MTV. I was 12 and that song and especially short film made me a die hard fan forever. It totally changed my point of view on music and made me realize there is so much more to music than just a good melody. That there can be a strong meaning behind it (I didn´t speak English by then but I did understand from what I saw what the song was about), that it can show you new perspectives and most of all, that it can be visually interpreted in a stunning non-conventional way!
That was the start for me, the rest is HIStory ... lol!

What about you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: What made you a Michael Jackson fan?   What made you a Michael Jackson fan? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 am

haha my little story Razz

I first became a Michael Jackson Fan ever since i can remember, i remember the first song i ever listened to was Thriller and all that did was make me dance Smile

This is just what my family had told me

there's also footage of me when i was 3 dancing to thriller haha, must unravel it sometime and post it on here
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: What made you a Michael Jackson fan?   What made you a Michael Jackson fan? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:51 am

Hehe, you know we want to see that footage, young man Razz I envy you a bit - wish I could have been a fan practically since I was born lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you a Michael Jackson fan?   What made you a Michael Jackson fan? Empty

Back to top Go down

What made you a Michael Jackson fan?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Because this is Michael street! :: Another Part Of Michael-
Jump to: