Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

hi im Blackenise,how u doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hi im Blackenise,how u doing? Empty
PostSubject: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:10 pm

hello guys

im new here, some of u may know me! im doing videos on youtube. i dont have much time though Very Happy uhm well im from switzerland my name is timo i love MJ as u may know and jeah Very Happy i hope i will have a good time here and meet some new friends Very Happy

add me on MSN if u want! its always nice to talk with new peeps Very Happy msn: get_your_ticket@hotmail.com

ok see u there

visit my german homepage: Blackenise.ch.vu

or my english one in colaboration with my friend and partner(not what u mean xD) DjToMEE(also on active youtube) BlackToMEE.de.vu
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay in Generation Jackson Smile

I'm happy you have found us!

If you need any help, contact myself or any of the admins!

L.O.V.E

Ryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey, Timo!!
Welcome aboard and nice to meet you Very Happy Hope you´ll have a nice time here with all of us, feel free to share your thoughts and opinions, they are very welcome!

Michelle Very Happy

L.O.V.E I love you
Back to top Go down
scottytodd
GJ Graphic Designer
GJ Graphic Designer
scottytodd

PostSubject: Re: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome Timo!

I am Scott. Feel free to make yourself at home! Smile
WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
TheLittleFellow
Who Is It
Who Is It
TheLittleFellow

PostSubject: Re: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Heey, Blackenise, I know you from YouTube hahah! Very Happy
I love your videos, your remixes are amaaaazing n__n

Hahah ♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im Blackenise,how u doing?   hi im Blackenise,how u doing? Empty

Back to top Go down

hi im Blackenise,how u doing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top