Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

me and my inspriation michael xxx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annz
Who Is It
Who Is It
Annz

me and my inspriation  michael xxx Empty
PostSubject: me and my inspriation michael xxx   me and my inspriation  michael xxx EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:55 pm

hey everybody thought i d share some information with you me and my guitar...... i have named my guitar after michael he is my inspriation to music i hope to a musican make a band or....i ve thought about this idea for awhile i thought about being a michael jackson tribute artist as it play mj songs on my guitar in tribute to him i wrote one song but it still needs alot of work its not easy making music you have to believe in yourself and the music to do it your dream i always hear the music in my head but its hard to get it on the guitar but you got to practice and work hard to make it reality i ve always wanted to be a musican since i was 7 and i got a little small acoustic guitar i call it rusty because its lasted so long with breaking its been in the wars and not one of the strings have broken the whole i ve had it i used to mimic the guitarist with it in mj songs and my favourite band Queen songs i didnt learn to play it because i used to ask mum and dad to get me a electric guitar but they didnt they knew i would probably be rough with it i asked for a electric guitar every christmas i never got one.....till last christmas i went crazy when i unwrapped it and saw it and i ve been learning to play it since its a dream that i will not give up on...and i thank michael for that he truly is my inspriation....thank you michael love you loads! xxxxxx [b]
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: me and my inspriation michael xxx   me and my inspriation  michael xxx EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:02 pm

WOW amazing story Annz! I'd love to hear you play the guitar, maybe you could post a video in It's Only A Movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: me and my inspriation michael xxx   me and my inspriation  michael xxx EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:37 pm

What a lovely story indeed, Annz Very Happy Michael has been a huge inspiration to so many of us, and I know you´ll become a great guitar player by having such a role model! And yes, would be nice if you can show us your skills! Very Happy

Welcome aboard and enjoy it here!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down

me and my inspriation michael xxx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top