Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album
Off The Wall
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap0%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thriller
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap9%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Bad
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap30%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Dangerous
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap22%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
HIStory
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap22%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Blood On The Dancefloor
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap4%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Invincible
Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_lcap13%Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 am

I would say mine is BAD because i love the tempo of all the songs, and most of the songs were written by michael and the vocals are amazing
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:58 am

I go for HIStory because it´s his most personal one, with many simply too amazing songs, many different styles and a sense of agressivity (especially in lyrics) that wasn´t that present in Michael´s music before this album appeared. It´s really an appealing one and sort of his personal diary...
Back to top Go down
leothetcamel
Who Is It
Who Is It
leothetcamel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:07 pm

the essential michael jackson
Back to top Go down
scottytodd
GJ Graphic Designer
GJ Graphic Designer
scottytodd

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

I go for HIStory also. But I was stuck between Dangerous and HIStory. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reesa3201975
Who Is It
Who Is It
reesa3201975

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

History oh my lawd he is so hot his body is just right his hair is long and i love the concerts he did in royal brueni
Back to top Go down
bex
Who Is It
Who Is It
bex

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 pm

bad is amazing and its the sexiest era EVER!!! Moonwalking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:00 pm

i voted for BAd ;-)
Back to top Go down
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:20 pm

Wohoo, an other "Bad" boy hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:30 pm

MICHAELa wrote:
Wohoo, an other "Bad" boy hehe Very Happy
of course Very Happy but uts veery hard for a fan to decide u know Very Happy i love songs from the newest ond and songs from thriller or off the wall so its veery hard and i gotta stick with the one i have most of my favs on u know :p
Back to top Go down
InvincibleBecky
Who Is It
Who Is It
InvincibleBecky

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:50 pm

I voted Dangerous but HIStory and Vince are close runners up for me
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:30 am

^^^^ Dangerous.... that album is just AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
indrani9876
Who Is It
Who Is It
indrani9876

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:28 am

For me it's ''DANGEROUS'' OH I just love the songs of this album and because MJ was looking very sexy in this album
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?   Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favourite Michael Jackson Album?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top