Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Welcome to Generation Jackson Discussion Board.

You are currently viewing the forum is guest mode which means you cannot see a lot of the discussion board. Things are hidden for guests. By joining the community you will be able to create and write in topics as well as take part in many opportunities.

Joining is free, quick and simple. So please join Generation Jackson.

Were a whole new generation!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Generation Jackson, we hope you enjoy your stay! Let´s spread the Legacy of Love of the King Of Pop!

Share | 

Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... Empty
PostSubject: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:38 am

MJ´s songs are one of the most influential but also one of the most inspirational ones. Is there any special one or more that changed your way of thinking, your behaviour, your feelings, or helped you in a certain situation a lot? Share your thoughts!

As for me, I think Man In The Mirror, Heal The World are the two that have had probably the deepest impact on me. What I mean with it is, that those songs heavily influenced me in who I am today. Deeply educational, making you look into yourself and willing to do the best you can do to make the people around you happy and the world around you better....
Back to top Go down
MJloveyouARM
Who Is It
Who Is It
MJloveyouARM

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:58 am

Hmm. I'd have to say Man In The Mirror, Speechless, Don't Walk Away and Heal The World. Most likely because hte meaning and these songs made me think twice about things yanno? And they made me wanna be a better person in various forms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MJloveyouARM
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Yeah, I know Smile And Speechless is another one I should have mentioned for myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:54 pm

hmmmm... Heal the world for sure and also Will you be there! Such a beautiful, emotional song and it means so much, it inspires me to be there for people and that no matter what friends will always be in your heart no matter where Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
MJloveyouARM
Who Is It
Who Is It
MJloveyouARM

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Yea. i shoulda mentioned Will You Be There also. Smile Beautiful song, I love it at the end when he speaks. x3.
Back to top Go down
MICHAELa
Admin
Admin
MICHAELa

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Yes, Will You Be There is such a deep philosophical song Smile Took me a few years to understand that this is actually like a prayer to God, but it moved me even before I could speak English well... Actually one of my all-time top 5 by MJ Smile
Back to top Go down
MJloveyouARM
Who Is It
Who Is It
MJloveyouARM

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 am

It's 100% my favourite song that has emotion and pure meaning behind it. Then Speechless.
Back to top Go down
Minimj
Admin
Admin
Minimj

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:27 am

Yes Will you be there, i agree with you MJloveArm, at the memorial i cried at that bit, i wasn't expecting it and its just words of emotion such beautiful words
Back to top Go down
http://www.generationjackson.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...   Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot... Empty

Back to top Go down

Song(s) that inspired/helped you a lot...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top